SERVICES OFFERED WITHIN MEDICAL TOURISM:
- Adult Liver Transplantation
- Adult and Pediatric Kidney Transplantation
- Adult and pediatric Oncohematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Orthopedic Hip Replacement inc prothesis
- Orthopedic Knee Replacement inc Prothesis
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Bariatric Surgery ( Sleeve Gastrectomy and GASTRIC bypass clipping )
- Oncology Radiotherapy
- Oncology Surgery
- Positron-Emisson Tomography/Computed ( PET/CT )
Plastic and esthetic surgery
- Fat Reduction
- Face & Neck
- Corrective Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification, Extracapsular cataract surgery, Intracapsular cataract surgery)
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Lid Repair Surgery
- Orbital Surgery
- Angio Surgery
- High certifications of medical staff
- Bridge between Europe and Asia
- Vibrant cultural atmosphere
- Competitive and high technology infrastructure
- High professional medical team
- Prompt, expert and precise diagnostics
- Adequate and compassionate treatment
We understand that seeking medical treatment outside your home country can be a physically and emotionally exhausting experience and we know that it can be stressful too. The international patients division strives to ensure that you not only feel at home, but also go back to your country in good health.
About EVEX Medical Corporation
EVEX Medical Corporation is the largest chain of hospitals country-wide, currently represented with 78 healthcare facilities in 6 regions of the country. Organized in geographic clusters with ambulatory clinics, community hospitals and referral hospitals, EVEX hospital network captures patients along the treatment pathway and offers services ranging from basic outpatient and inpatient care to complex specialist services.
If you are traveling abroad for medical reasons for the first time, here are certain pointers to help you plan your journey better
- ask your doctor if you fit to travel overseas with your medical condition
- once you decide to continue your treatment abroad, keep your local doctor informed so that you can continue your follow up treatment without a hitch
- check the credentials and experience of the doctor who will treat you
- find out about the procedure and compare your expectations with what’s achievable by the surgery. Also enquire about follow-up care needed, time required for recovery, physical therapy, etc.
- please note that in most cases the final decisions on your treatment will be made only after the doctor meets you and examines you in person. It is possible that your doctor, upon examining you, may decide you are not fit for surgery, or recommends treatment different from what you planned.
Documents and records needed
Certain documents must always be with you. Ensure that you carry multiple copies of the same and keep the originals in a safe place when abroad.
- Your ‘fitness to fly’ certificate (if medically warranted)
- Copy/originals of all medical reports and medication details (if any)
- CD copies of any scans like X-ray/MRI/CT/ECHO (if any)
- Any referral notes from your doctor (if any)
Evex Medical Corporation aims to respond to your query within 48 hours. Depending on the nature of the medical help required, the response could include advice on medical procedure along with a quote or if the concerned doctor feels that he/she needs to know more or view recent reports, we will communicate to you accordingly.
Additional services and facilities
- Travel related assistance in booking tickets and making necessary travel arrangements. Local travel arrangements can be done for the patient and the attendants. We also provide detailed information on Visa and Passport formalities and our executives will help you in fulfilling the necessary formalities.
- Translation services in several languages
- Airports pick up service by car or an ambulance as per request;
- Assistance in arranging accommodation post hospital discharge, for patients and their companions;
Please note, once you have decided to come to our hospital, you need to confirm your arrival by sending us the details about your date of arrival, time of arrival, flight number and name of the airline. We will fix appointments for you accordingly before your arrival so that you won’t need to need wait for appointments. Our executives will guide you at every step and they will inform you about the appointments, concerned doctors, procedures etc.
Pricing and payment
The hospital accepts payments through credit cards (MasterCard, Visa or American Express, cash payments and online transfers. Corporation works closely with many world known insurance companies.
With a proforma invoice stating approximate expenditure of your stay and treatment you can receive a confirmation of the insurance company for the expenses.
Tel.: (+995 32) 2 55 05 05
Cell: (+995 555) 22 38 85
Tel.: (+995 32) 2 55 05 05
Cell: (+995 599) 32 55 53